We never have a perfect life, but we can maximize it by doing all sorts of FUN! :D
Tuesday, 27 September 2011
when love shrinks
I got these balloons when I volunteered during uni open day.I was dancing around like a kid when I got them. My friends were embarrassed when I queued up for these balloons.I mean, what?who said only small kids can get balloons?I don't.I even saw some aunties and uncles holding balloons!
At 1st I was thinking to get a butterfly or something, then I saw the person in front of me was getting this and I thought this looks cool.I got one of this.
after 1.5 months...the balloon shrinks. The heart shape cant even show up properly due to the weak support.
Love in real life, consists of lots of factors to build up.Not just the feeling that would do. Without any additional support, for example, personality, environment condition, education, money and so on and so forth, the love would probably vanish after some times. Just like what happen to the balloon. The bottom part is getting weaker and the heart as well. One day, the whole thing will shrink and return back to a plastic thingy which would probably get thrown into bin after that.
One day, if all of these supports are gone, what would happen to our love?hanging around the air?or die and gets forgotten?
What a question of the day... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment