Thursday, 1 September 2011

september


September is here! almost 3 quarters of the year has gone.always being amazed how fast time can pass by without our realization. I'm having study break this week, but have been going out for past few days and didnt really do much stuffs. wanted to catch up some lectures, do some homework + group assignments..but failed. :(
recently, we found out that my cousin has psychosis problem. This is due to she has too many siblings and caused her to think that she has less attention/love from the family. I always feel very lucky that I have fully attention from my family. What if, i was born during the year where female has low status and never been respect? Could I be here, in Perth, studying while enjoying my life as a young adult?
thousands of what if with no responses. Well, i should appreciate what i have now and never take for granted! :)
anyway, i hope, my cousin will recover soon. We all still love you and don't think that you are different from us just because you might not be as smart as the others. jia you!! Do recover faster so that your family wont be upset and keep blaming themselves everyday for causing you to be in current situation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment