happy super belated mooncake festival! :D i havent celebrated mooncake festival for 4 years at home?or maybe 3?I forgot if I celebrated it back home when I was in college.anyway, I did bring some mooncakes over, so, at least, I still could eat mooncake. :D I really really crave for soft skinned mooncake! too bad, they didnt sell it here.I mean, they did.But, those are the ones with 6 or 8 mooncakes in a box with super odd flavours eg, blueberry cheese, apple crumble, mango something etc etc..I didnt dare to try cause I think those are really not traditional flavours for mooncake. one day, when im free, i might try and make myself! :D i'll see how.hehe ;)
one i brought from home and another one was from seon's aunty! (L) thanks! :D
yum!
purposely took this pic to show a friend of mine who was really crave for mooncake! :P
bought this from one of the asian shop. not too bad.local made. :D
pig mooncake!
couldn't wait to eat it! :P
here I come! XD
Didnt really have a good time for that day.spent almost 8 hours for an assignment and slept about 5 in the morning.what the heck! :(







No comments:
Post a Comment