For those who have my fb, probably would have known that I have been admitted to hospital due to UTI (urinary tract infection) sad case. :( It happened so quickly that luckily i went to hosp that night rather than waiting until the next morning to go to uni's clinic.
However, one thing I hate about Perth is that, it has less after hour GP (not that I have known of)..I went to the one near my place and got rejected by them cause I was there at 758pm and they closed at 800pm. We even asked them, what if its an emergency?the lady at the reception said,sorry still. We are closing.ARGH! another clinic closes at 6pm. Its so irritating, and resulted I had nowhere to go. Luckily I thought of my ex housemate, a vet who knows more hosp/clinic that I could have gone. Thank you so much for your help! Appreciate it a lot. :)
So, I went to another after hour GP and my situation got worse within that few hours. They transferred me to the emergency department. That's how I ended up staying overnight in hospital. I guess I was sort of dehydrated too which worsen the situation. aha.got scolded badly by my ah bi and my parents cause I dislike to drink water.
a pic of me.half dying cause had to drip 2L of water.haih. :(
i had to take these antibiotic! and i hate taking capsules/tablets. :S
apparently cranberry juice is good for UTI, so I bought one to try. :D
anyway, stayed 14 hours in hospital which was super duper dam boring..:S I didnt even study for my mid sem and had to take defer exam.(partly also I knew I couldn't finish studying,might as well just take the defer exam if possible. :P ) I still went to uni once I got discharged (this showed how hardworking I was. XD)
Tomorrow have to go back for some follow-up checkup. Hopefully everything is fine because I dont want to take medicine anymore. Its a hell for me. =/
Also, thank you so much to my ah bi who accompanied me to hospital and had no dinner, stayed overnight in hospital to take care of me and lacking of sleep. I know, you are the best. LOL. (L) :)



No comments:
Post a Comment