Tuesday, 6 March 2012

dilemma

A post ONLY in a month?! dang! i must have lost my passionate towards blogging. ._. used to blog at least once a week or twice, sometime more, and now, 'm just so not into the mood of blogging anymore. :/
well, uni has started and this is the 3rd week. not quite enjoying it eventhough I have only 9 hours of contact. the least contact hours that I have ever had throughout all my sems in uni. Good thing i don't need to be in uni most of the time, bad thing is that there is a large workload for all 3 units that I'm taking. Tutorial questions for every single week, weekly online assignments, weekly presentation and quizzes every fortnightly. =.= what the?! guess this is my final year uni life, not working hard in the lab, but spend most of the time at home......doing homework lah. :P
Perth has been REALLY HOT. feel like dying already. T.T while walking back from uni, I had to run between shades so that I could keep myself not being bbq-ed. =S hard to sleep at night cause its so warm and have no air condition like back home. :(

look at the forecast!!!!!! =/ =/ =/

anyway, decided to put up photos of the awesome food that I made last week since I havent been posting up my cooking recently. :P

look at the cheese~yum! i made it myself from scratch! i put cheese into chicken breast. :D

an awesome dinner! :P
who is the awesome one here?! hahaha. super syok sendiri. (sss) XD
dilemma of the day
should I or should I not giving up? friend advises me that I should..haih

No comments:

Post a Comment