Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines

Happy Valentines day? apa itu?can eat one?hahaha.just kidding. :P
not sure if I'm getting old or whatever reason, I just don't really get too excited for this day anymore. Its just another normal day for me I guess? *emoing*
anyway, such a long period between my current post and last post. Chinese New Year celebration?not bad. Probably I should admit that I'm getting aged, I didn't even have the enthusiasm to go out to visit houses by houses, felt like staying at home and lazed around. ha. Still, went out with my secondary schoolmates and had quite a nice catch up session.
went Penang on the second week of CNY. I should say, it's a great food trip. Too bad I couldn't eat a lot (small stomach and scare FAT!). Walked a lot until my flats are worn-out. @.@ First 2 days of the trip, it was raining and drizzling. I complained. After that, for the rest of the trip, the sun was burning hot, and caused me to get sunburn! =.=" the trip was a bit rush and tiring. next time, should stay longer. XD
went Brunei for sushi after I got back from Penang. What an unforgettable experience that I ever had. We almost got caught by police cause we had 6 people in the car. :P So lucky that we were safe in the end.hehe. Went to eat cendol and Kenny Roger on the same day.dang...i felt like a pig.=.= ate A LOT and slept A LOT.haha.
Going back to Perth on coming Thurs, I only wish for a not-so-hot summer. If not, I will die. ha.
Oh, this is my FINAL year!!! Can't wait to start uni. ^.^
Guess that's my update. :) Happy Valentines Day my dear. Love ya! (L) doubt you will be reading this post. You haven't even update your blog for N years.=.=
People out there, don't be sad if you are single. Enjoy the life of being a single when you still have the chance. Those who have another half, enjoy this special day and stay sweet! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment