Never liked to get calls from my mum especially at random time. =/ she called me this morning, I heard weird background noises and her tone was a bit weird. I got panicked, I was wondering what happened. 2 years ago, when she called me and she delivered bad news to me. Today, she said my bro was admitted into hospital. I burst out crying so loud and hard. What happened to my only brother?!! I was panicked, worried, and thought of everything bad that might happen.
I prayed so hard and wished I could be at his side.
My little brother, eventhough I may have bullied you all the time but I love you so much. I don't want to be the only child at home if anything bad happen to you. You don't talk like other siblings do, but you listen and I know you love us. Please, please fight hard against anything that caused you into unconscious.
We are always at your side. (L)(L)(L)
No comments:
Post a Comment