I hate finance! argh! i never ever liked it as I thought I would be.Before I entered uni, I was thinking of which major to choose of, either marketing, management or entrepreneurship. I chose entrepreneurship because I saw it has finance unit which I was quite interested in it at first. After all, that's the ONLY finance unit that I had and I'm suffering from doing the finance part in my business plan right now. By looking at the template that my lecturer provides me, it confuses me more. And I don't freaking understand what's going on! :( :(
I hate finance right now! superly duperly....HATE it!
Having a mid-sem on thurs and a major assignment dues on friday, is not making my day great. I sat 6 hours straight in front of the comp to do my finance part and I didnt even complete 30% of it. :S:S:S
Finance is so hard !!!
ReplyDelete