Friday, 7 October 2011

quiet friday night

What a quiet friday night that I'm having now. normally, the house will be quite noisy with everyone around, either watching tv, playing ps3, talking, gaming etc. Today, surprisingly, the house is super duperly quiet.LOL..
Phil went down South with his fren for 3 days 2 nights camping;
Seon went back to aunty's place;
Well, Brian is at home and now, he has a companion. SO they are blasting their music gao gao right now. XD
As for me, I took a break yesterday, so I should be doing some stuffs now as next week got hell loads of stuffs. But, sort of emo right now because I just found out the assignment that I spent hours on, didnt get the best mark that I could have done of. Kinda disappointed at myself as well. I should have checked and worked harder.
oh well...What a friday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment