Relationship - literally it shows the gaps in between an object and another?how close or how far its related to each other.
Relationship between humans is the one most unpredictable. I hate that kind of feeling when I started to get emo just because I cant deal my relationship with some people well enough to make everyone happy. Its never be easy to please everyone ey?
When you are unhappy, wont you complain?
When you are unhappy, wont you get annoyed?
I'm pretty sure everyone of us does! Unless you are really a cold blooded/heartless person. We express our anger in different ways. Never say bad words behind of others because its a bad thing to do?ya, so?as if no one never did that before. Everyone still makes mistake eventhough they knew its wrong didnt they?why?we have to learn through the hard way. Who would actually just completely follow the rules and grew up 'systematically'? No life man I would say!
Mistakes make you grow faster, think mature and act like an adult!
So, I have my own way to express what I feel, please dont take it personally people!I have learnt some life experiences through harsh ways. I'm 22, but still, who set the younger you are, you wont get important life experiences that would teach you what a real life is?
Haih.I dont know what happen to me recently, stress?lack of sleep?PMS maybe.dang~
No comments:
Post a Comment