There was a time when I was so into blogging and always read people's blog. However, people stop blogging, more into other social communications, caused blog to be abandoned. I don't have many other social communication except FB, and yet, I don't really update my blog too :(
After dad passed away, I went back uni, finished my 1st sem of my final year and was really glad that I made it here today, my final semester! Once I have break, I gotta come back to help my mum to deal with the business. I realized, study time is the best! no kidding! :S once you start working, one day 24 hours is like nothing. so, as a student, don't complain! XD
Now I'm back in Malaysia due to my one week short break. Skipped one of my session and made it about 2 weeks plus back home. TIRED!! taking plane, transiting, waiting etc...is really tiring. so far, I have taken 19 flights! NINETEEN!! OMG! =.= plus coming sunday, its going to add up to be 21 flights. People envy I have the chance keep taking planes, but trust me, when most of the flights are budgeted, you would rather just sit at home to relax. :(
stress stress stress...uni assignments, groupmates and business are making me so stress! :( I hope I can make it through this semester and graduate as expected.haih..
anyway, gotta go to sleep. When you start working, you are just like an old man. Have to sleep early because you are way too tired during day time.
jia you girl! U can do it :)
ReplyDelete