We never have a perfect life, but we can maximize it by doing all sorts of FUN! :D
Friday, 28 September 2012
question
dad is gone, mum is sick, bro is in hospital and i'm in australia. I really question to God, why is this happening to me?i'm sure my dad's case is more than enough for me to handle within this year. brother even emitted into hospital before my dad passed away. now is the second time, after dad passed away. i don know what can i do. Tickets are sold out and the earliest I can get probably is sunday or monday. I'm worry.....dead worry and I can't do anything because I'm freaking in AUSTRALIA! daddy, if you can listen to me, can you please help brother so that he can stay with us?please? :( what a tough year for me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
girl, God will listen to your prayer! Don't worry. Be strong ya!
ReplyDelete