Friday, 16 July 2010

Singapore airport

In budget terminal, Singapore

Gosh~am writing this post in Singapore right now. :P the wireless is free! =D can facebook and blog le.hehe. for those who don’t have comp, they can access to internet using the comp in McD. I saw most of the people using are going into FB.swt. looks like everyone is having the life “a login into facebook a day, keeps the doc away?” LOL. 1more hour to check in time and 3hours more to depart.swt. guess I can grow tonnes of mushrooms by then. :P LOL. Omg.woke up 630 in the morning to prepare to go airport.so blur right now. @.@ feel like sleeping.zZZzzZz……
Ohhh…someone must be missing me so much right now, no? hahaha. How fun was that when your parents, your sisters and your friends hide something from you when you were supposed to be the first one to know?:D I didn’t tell my ah bi that I was going to his place, was planning to give him a surprise. Well, I think, he did surprise. Eventhough he knew the day before I arrived, I assumed my plan worked out quite well. XD However, I was staying for few hours only, for like 20hours? =( at least, better than nothing. ;) sorry ba bi, tried to stay longer, but couldn’t. and, your mummy wanted to pakat with me,bo bian.:P missing you too much le.happy to see me,didn’t you? ^.^V its alright, 2 more weeks should be quite fast. See ya soon! :-*
I appreciate his parents for everything too. For fetching me from and to the airport, treated me so well.XD also, talking bad words about bi.hahaha. don’t be sad bi, you still have me. :P
I must say, I still prefer miri no matter what. West Malaysia is giving me a congested feeling. I don’t feel so comfortable with the environment, or maybe it was because I wasn’t grew up in WM, that’s why I couldn’t get used to it?hmmm..
Btw, I was having my breakfast in Malaysia; I am having my lunch in Singapore while I am going to have my dinner in Perth. LOL. Interesting? But wth?! I couldn’t even finish one packet of fries. =/ eat, sit, sleep, wait, eat, wait..sounds like pig. Except pig doesn’t need to wait for aeroplane. Haha. XD Stepping on 3 countries’ land in a day, proud of that! :P


p/s: the something was the surprise, don’t think so much ba. =) nothing to worry. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment