result was released yesterday and i passed everything!!!!! I'm so happy cause i expected one might fail.-.- and surprisingly, the one i thought that will fail, actually is the highest among all 3 units. oh well, at least i passed!!! so happy! cause next sem I only left one day with classes. yes, ONE day out of SEVEN days. OMG! i only have 12 days with 60hours of classes.=.= what a relax last sem in uni.hahaha.hopefully can pass everything smoothly and can come back to help my mum.
came back miri 2 weeks ago, have been working and busy non stop.=.= now i know how hard my dad worked last time. went outstation, local markets etc. tiring cause need to walk a lot since im not good in parking and stupid council, we have LITTLE amount of parking spaces. hopefully can keep fit cause i walk a lot. :P a lot of things to catch up and learn, real world is not as 'easy' as we thought it might be. haih. jia you jia you!!
just heard from one of my best friends that he has gf already, for almost half a year.=.= and i didnt know about it until half an hour ago?! kinda..sad cause I'm pretty sure we cant be as close as we were last time since he has gf already. Just like what I have mentioned in my previous post, pure friendship between man and woman is hard in real life especially. :( looks like I have one less best friend now. haih. but, still happy for him cause he finally found his mrs right. congratz!!! :) all the best to you! stay sweet! ^.^
Congrats Eva!
ReplyDeleteStay happy! see you when u get back :)
thanks weywey! wanted to meet up b4 i came back, but heard joe's mum was here. so, i will see you when i get back! :)
ReplyDelete