Wednesday, 16 November 2011

new pet!

yesterday was crashing at my friend's place and ending up staying there too.LOL.not bad. it has been a while since my last time staying over at friend's place and chit-chatted. enjoyed it!but...i still got exam on fri! I'm so relax right now.=.= DIE!LOL! he has a rat and it was bathed this morning! too bad I forgot to take pic on how the rat tried to dry himself (its a he oh~:) ) SUPER CUTE!! also, should see how he squeezes himself into his small rat house.hehehe.like a fluffy cotton ball. XD and I saw my new pet at my friend's house! he is being so nice to give it to me.THANKSSS!!! my best son ever! hehe. :P
yea yea! i got myself a new pet! :D not a real one, but very kawaiiiii ohhh~ ^.^ haih, fun ends very quickly even before you realize it. time to get back to real world.i should fight HARD for my 30%! jia you jia you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment