Monday, 4 April 2011

love

An incident happened that reminds me of love. love is not only for guys and girls, but also for friends, family etc. sometimes we fight, we quarrel, we argue, the bonds still keep us together. I do wish those who don't really appreciate the 'love' bonding, please do so now before you regret. Not saying about anyone specifically, its meant to be everyone. We all know that tragedies are happening everywhere and thousands of lives have lost.
LOVE the people when you still have the time,
TOLERATE with those people who are quite hard handling,
APOLOGY to people when you have done something wrong,
FORGIVE the people eventhough they are wrong,
LIVE up your life with no regret and happy-go-lucky.

Its easy to say than doing it. I have said it, but i could have hardly done all of them. I would try my best to, so that i won't be giving myself a hard to live on. :) less troubles, less pressure, look younger. XD

*in my past, there are a few people appeared in my life that I have done something cruel/mean to them, I had no chance to apology to them and ask for their forgiveness, I regret until now. I never felt good when i thought of them. However, i hope they are having a good life out there*


i got this from my housemate. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment