Saturday, 27 February 2010

HOT!


im dehydrating.T.T

ZOMGWTFWTH!!! ops,sorry people. I just couldn't stand for this epic hot weather. its HELL HOT!!!ahhhhhhhhhhh......i need cool air please! even the wind was blowing,i would rather it didnt, because the air was hot.=_=" this is a real live example. I was holding a bottle of ice water on my way to lecture hall. When i reached the hall, the bottle became warm.NICE one huh?! =/ =/ gosh!! hot hot hot! The funniest thing was that we went K-mart to search for fan, the result was -- "sorry, the fans are running out of order. We are not going to order anymore as winter is coming." right....so, im suffering from hotness now.dang! :S

i need water!water~water~water~my beloved...XD

Just finished my 'first' week of uni as i came back late. Lotsa to catch up and reports,assignments,tests are coming up. =( n yes,i had my first Genetic Engineering test, screwed.LOL. Had my first 'contact' with Financial due to unable to attend the lectures for the whole semester,yay! =_=" great one..i guess i will be having a tough sem. haiz.T.T good luck for me. =)
I just hate HOT weather. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment