Thursday, 14 January 2010

US

The chemistry bonds us together,
The physic builds us together,
The biology holds us together,
The math brings us together,
The coincident meets us together,
The fate connects us together,
The souls of us united,
And our hearts become ONE!

Today is a special day for us hor dear? :P I hope you like the surprise and too bad you didn’t get it right at the first place. =( I made the whole little poem by myself oh. XD impressed?hahaha.. *zi lian'ing'* :P Love you more and more when time went by. I really miss you so much that I wish I’m right beside you at this time, cuddle in your arms and feel your warmth. Tan Hwai Seon, thank you for coming into my life and cherish it. I’m glad that I met you and be with you. I hope we can spend all precious moments together in future. I love you! (L)(L) muackzz….

No comments:

Post a Comment