I've come back for almost 2 weeks plus, things that i have done are eat, sleep, watch tv, facebook'ing' and missing someone. :P SO....finally, went out with cousins last friday to parkson. We watched Storm Warriors. I rated this movie 5.5-6/10. At least this movie managed to make me stay awake throughout the whole movie, however the ending was a bit disappointed. I was expecting both to stay alive and heard that its comic says that the person who has gone down is going to appear again. Looks like we all have to wait for the 3rd part of the movie. haiz. After that we had pizza until we were all bloated! i swear i would never want to eat so many pizza anymore! :S:S then we shopped around looking at clothes and shoes. I LOVE shopping!! hahaha... =D bought quite a lot on last sun!hehehe~sapu sapu~ XD shopping is awesome! :P i had my hair cut too. somehow its shorter than i expected. =_= nevermind, still got months for it to grow before cny. hehe~ ^.^

the movie

after hair cut..looks bit weird..
The most interesting event of the week would be the gathering for all the primary schoolmates on last sun which was yesterday. A friend of mine held a gathering for all 2001 graduand. I was so excited before the gathering because i was going to meet friends who i had lost contacted after i finished primary school. I couldn't recognise some of them though. I'm sorry guys~! :( there was a guy who used to study just right beside my class and until now,i still have no idea who he is. OMG~i think i'm getting older now. T.T all the foods was prepared by my friend and her mum. All credits went to both of them! Thanks a lot! the food was awesome~ we played some games and my group won the game! yes! we group A rocks! :P
while preparing for the games...

his punishment for losing the game. poor guy~
we 3 cousins..^.^
we exchanged presents in order to celebrate in advance the coming Christmas.
my exchanged present - bottle from starbucks.lol~
the one that i prepared.cute le!!! so 不舍得to give ppl.haha~
all classmates from 6A..miss u guys!
group A rocks! we won the game! =D
sagu hati from the organiser.thanks a lot!
* xmas - snow - presents * now i got xmas and presents but not snow. T.T I wanna see snow la! wen wen's place is snowing right now. ENVY!!! dear, can bring me to see snow one day?XD one of my wishlist.hehe~ these are some of the pics she sent me.

i love this boulevard! it'll be so romantic to walk through it... =)

snow snow snow...

i wish i can touch the snow.. =(
the other thing that i wanna say will be my uni result. ish..stupid uni causes the lecturers to withhold our result. :( the result is supposed to be released by today and we can actually know it last friday. I got my bio and management result. I should feel lucky that i passed but im very disappointed at my result. Oh well, last minute study so i can't expect a lot from it. I really need to work harder for my 2nd year. if not i think im going to fail my units. =( still praying hard for the other 2 units - comm law and maths. sigh~uni a......fast fast release my results la...ishhhhhhh.... :/ :/

super nervous for the result. :(
recently got a song keep stuck in my head.THANKS to wen wen.hahaha..she always sends me links of youtube and make me watch it. :P but she does recommend good one for me. =D this one is from super junior. nice ler~ ^.^
planning to find work in jan. Or else i will die of boredom.lol..=_= hopefully i can get something to do. I miss someone so much now! :"( 2months more...

missing u! waiting u to put in the last piece of the puzzle~ ^^
tats all for tis time.
ciao~
The missing piece lies somewhere 1/4 with me. :P
ReplyDeleteGave u 3/4 already. <3
but i still nid it to fill in the blank n obviously its not in the 3/4. :P miss ya! <3
ReplyDelete