Tuesday, 6 October 2009

happy birthday wei hong! :D

Hello everyone! Feeling weird I write blog at this time huh?hehe..actually I have written down yesterday and saved it in word file. :P well, what to do..i have got 2 mid sem tests on the same day – Commercial Law (1.30pm) and Cell Biology (6.30pm). I know..u all must be wondering,what?! 630 pm got test?are u kidding me?no..im NOT! I was kinda pissed too when I saw 630pm test. HELO?!! Does the lecturer know for a girl to walk to uni and back home at night is so NOT safe?!! And..why the hell they hold the test at night?!! Even my housemate said he has been in Murdoch for 4 years and he never had test at night! Dang~what happen to my lecturer!argh~never mind..whatever..wish me luck guys! Both tests need memorizing. Im so hoping that I have more brain memory. :S :S in addition, im sick!! Urgh..this is so no suitable to happen at this time. Fever, sore throat, cough..my life is just being GREAT! =_=
Anyway, the main point of this blog is that….tata~! someone is having his big day today! You finally step into the world of 20’s sweetie! Haha~HAPPY BIRTHDAY wei hong! U should feel honored that I write a post for u on behalf ur birthday! :P for those who don’t know him, I might do a little brief intro about him. Lol~! He is the tallest guy in my secondary school. :O which makes me feel so pathetic when standing beside him. =_=” Also is a guy who loves to help in anything as long u ask for it. Anyone who wishes for free labour can find him~haha. xD but, currently he is in uk doing aerospace. So, please wait until he graduates then only ask for the free labour. =) (alright, I can imagine his expression when he is reading this post.ahaha..chill dude~once in a year! Be happy for that! :D )

tis is the birthday boy..handsome le~:P

i knw tis pic is super nt appropriate to appear in tis post.BUT! this is wh's favourite! :D give u a tiny lil one as present la~:P


tis cake looks nice..^^

oh well, I don’t have anything to give as present, so, treat this as the present kay? =D may all ur wishes come true and all the best in ur studies! It’s a tough one I know, just pray for the best! You can do it! ^_^ mmhmm..what else I should talk about? You are a grown up now, no more acting like a small kid. =X take good care of urself and don’t always sleep more than u should have to. Hoho~bluek! :P
Alrighty, wish you for one last time! 生日快乐!muackzz~ enjoy the post! :P

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment