look at the bee..:)
Goodday folks!! It’s spring season! I’m so happy that spring is coming as this indicates the weather is getting warmer and all the flowers are blooming. I can feel there are new lives everywhere and they make me more energetic each day! :D Today is the 1st day of spring and its my holiday. What a good combination for me as a student. :P This is nice enough to just stay at home and do things that I like. Unfortunately, I have an assignment due this Friday, a lab report yet to be done and Commercial Law test next week. :( they spoilt everything. Urgh~ why do we need to work when we are having break?! I hate this. However, nothing much I can do. This is my life as a student. Haiz~~ Some photos for spring~!
For the past few days, I was enjoying myself to max! ‘Thanks’ to the malays who are having their fasting month, I miss the bazaar and those malay kuih. :( Hence, I decided made few kinds of food that I miss back home such as wantan, har gao, ‘xiao long bao’(ccs's versionXD) and ondeh-ondeh. My housemates and their gfs tried my ondeh-ondeh and they love it! Yay! =D They couldn’t believe this was the 1st time I made them. I feel proud of myself. :P Add some pics for ya all to spot on~^.^

har gao~

wantan

steaming them~

yum yum har gao~ :D

wantan in soup~

my so called 'xiao long bao'

fresh steamed 'xiao long bao'~! with soy sauce added some ginger~yummmm..

own made ondeh ondeh..delicious..^.^
Besides that, I volunteered myself to help during my uni open day. It was a great event and I had pretty much fun too. :) What I did was only counting the number of people attending the lectures and guiding people to the right place for the workshop. It was a real easy job, that’s why I sneaked out a lot of time. Hehe~ :P I had my 1st uni meal during lunch break. (I never buy anything from uni since the beginning of the year.^_^") was a combination meal and I finished everything. Too FULL to move around. LOL. =_= took lots pics for this particular day. :D
my ah tao~audrey :)
look at those small,young, naive kids..
i dun think she is a jap..@.@
sneaking out for a cup of hot milo..(:
so tall...zzz..
sumo..hehe~

met them when i wandered around uni
by the end of the day. :D
Yesterday our house had ‘mooncake gathering’ with the friends of housemates. Thanks to Crystal for bringing over the mooncakes from Malaysia. Terima kasih! xxx They let me tried a kind of wine and they said my expression was hilarious when I 1st drank it. =_=” they told me its grape juice and asked me drink. The taste was just….yuck? When I took a few more sips, it didn’t taste that bad after all. However, my face was so hot and red I assume? @.@ haha~was a terrific night with laughter and enjoyment. :)
2 boxes of mooncakes from msia.
red bean paste mooncake
the wine that i drank..(not whole bottle la~swt..)
I think thats all for this time. enjoy the pics! ^.^ cheers~
ciao~
eh, nice le, ur school got ppl play kendo
ReplyDeletezh?! hw did u knw my blog's link?-.-"
ReplyDelete