
20 years old! :O
Entering a new stage in my life not long ago which is….20’s world!! Oh my oh my~people start calling me aunty and I feel old! Haha..^.^" oh well, no worries~ I still look young and pretty. :P:P lolz.
Being at the age of 20, I should be more mature and grown up. But I feel I still like a small little kid in heart. Sometimes my thinking is just childish enough until some people cannot withstand it. However, this is me and I enjoy being myself. :D Yet, I’ll learn to be more independent and be stronger! XD
So, how did I spend my 20th birthday? I spent my morning doing stuffs that I like such as fb‘ing’, reading novel, listening to music etc. This was an enjoying morning for me. ^.^ After my housemates woke up, I cooked ‘mee sua’ for them and myself. Owh~I miss my mum’s ‘mee sua’. :( Anyway, I hope they enjoyed my cooking. =D After that was busy preparing for the dinner at night. It was an awesome dinner. Thank you for everyone who attended it, I have had a great time! I enjoyed myself a lot! Also, thanks to daddy and mummy for their cheesecake!! It’s superb! *thumb up* We played some exciting games and were having great time. *pat everyone on the back*
Post up some pictures to share. :)

the chicken soup..

my mee sua~yum yum..

mee sua for housemates..
my lovely daddy n mummy..^^
my uncle n aunty..xD
my cousin/aunty..sounds weird.=_="
oldest man in the family - grandpa! :P
family photo~ xoxo :)
the femaleSS in the family..:P
jay chou also attended my birthday?!! :P:P (he said i look alike his mum..=_=")
peter pan!! hehe..XD
yuwin! but i wont lose to u..^.^
sweeeeeeettttt~ muackz! :D
two LEOs! roar~
a guy from...sweden?hmm..
cool guy from s'pore..=)
thanks for ur house alp! :D
pretending emo..hahaha..:P

omg~sot enough to pose tis..:P

william~i didnt tip-top myself..^.^"

iced! random pose..=]

a crazy vet-to-be..@.@

2 hyper LEOs~~ muahaha..:P

playing game..guessing number..the one who lose has to drink the 'mixed' drink..=_="

enjoyed it a lot! n laughed hard..cz i didnt kena! :P

group photo..thanks! love ya! xxx

the only pressie tat i got..lolz.thanks jia ming! ^^
Might be wondering what my wishes are for this year. Ehem..typical wishes for everyone maybe? :P I wish to achieve higher grade in my study, a healthy body throughout the year, happy and peaceful life and most importantly…..get a bf for myself! Ehehehe.. Any single guy can start to register now.:P:P alrighty, stop being crazy and back to my topic.
I miss the time when my college friends celebrated with me last year. Aunty used ‘grilled chicken’ to ask me to go over her house where everyone was there waiting to give me surprise. Thanks aunty for that memorable surprise! :D (how long did u plan for it actually?hahaha..just wondering.)
by the end of the day,didnt forget to camwhore..:P
Anyway, think these are pretty much what I want to say. See u all next time!
Ciao~ ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment